Welcome to your future home, a hidden gem nestled in the heart of Chelsea! This unrenovated, low monthlies, 1-bedroom apartment offers a canvas of possibilities for those with a vision and a desire to customize their living space without overspending.
Apartment highlights include:
• High Ceilings
• Faces quiet garden
• Natural light
• Video intercom, live in super, laundry in building
• Beautifully renovated and immaculately maintained boutique Coop building on a quiet tree lined block.
• The building currently permits unlimited subletting after two years of residency, subject to board approval.
• Superbly Priced
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, or an investor, seize the chance to add value and equity by creating a space that not only suits your needs but also proves to be a smart financial investment.
• Perfect central Chelsea location with city famous restaurants and nightlife hotspots nearby.
• Proximity to the best grocery including Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Eataly, and Fairway.
• Close to Chelsea galleries, The High Line, Hudson River Park, and Chelsea Piers.
• Nearby Equinox fitness center with pool.
• Quick and Easy access to entire city and Grand Central, Penn and Port Authority : 2 blocks to E, C trains. 3 to 1 and 9. 5 minutes by train to 14th or 42nd Street stations.
Schedule a viewing today.
Property Type: Co-op